€ 2.303,00 (vat incl.)
€ 1.872,36 (vat not incl.)
Part Number: E70153
Our Ref.: 112581
I60 Wind + i50 Depth + i50 Speed instrumentation displays pack + Raymarine P19, P120 and Vane Wind Transducers.
i50 & i60 ANALOGUE & DIGITAL INSTRUMENTS
The i50 and i60 instruments are designed to complement Raymarine’s latest generation multifunction displays. These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts, and RIBs. The i50 range consists of 3 digital displays: speed and depth displays with extra-large digits and a multi-line tridata unit. Designed primarily for the sailboater, i60 covers wind and close hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions, and simple push-button controls make i50 and i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
• i60: Large analogue dials
• i50: Large numerals and digits
• SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
• NMEA 2000 support
• Built-in transducer interface
• 110mm x 115mm footprint
• Low power consumption
• Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
• Front-mounted design for simple installation
P19 0° Through Hull Transducer
• Includes 13.7m / 45ft cable
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Compatible hull material: metal & fiberglass
• Hole diameter for installation: 2"
• ST70 / i70 (requires ST70 depth pod or ITC5 - sold separately)
P120 Through Hull Transducer
• Speed and temperature sensor only.
• Compatible hull material: aluminium and fiberglass
• Cable 20m cable with connector
• ST70 via Pod
• i70 via iTC-5
Wind Speed and Angle Transducer
• Short arm vane supplied with 30m (97.5') cable
• Long arm vane supplied with 50m (162.5') cable
• Short Arm Length (Metal Rod) = ~300mm
• Long Arm Length (Metal Rod) = ~600mm
• i60, iTC-5, ST60+, ST60
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now