€ 2.110,00 (vat incl.)
€ 1.715,45 (vat not incl.)
Part Number: E70210
Our Ref.: 114670
Raymarine Quantum Radar, by FLIR, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology. Integrated Wi-Fi and thin cabling simplifies installation plus Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and substantially reduced power consumption.
The FLIR Quantum Raymarine Radar is the new generation of marine radars featuring the CHIRP pulse compression technology. By setting a new standard for compact solid-state radars, Quantum delivers excellent radar imaging for both long and extremely short ranges. The built-in Wi-Fi system and thin wiring make installation easy, while Quantum's power efficiency and super lightweight design ensure safe radiation emissions and a substantial reduction in power consumption.
• Quantum's CHIRP Impulse Compression technology utilizes multiple compressed radar pulses with FLIR's exclusive ATX ™ target separation technology.
• Quantum ATX ™ radar features targets such as vessels, reference points, buoys, and weather phenomena with unparalleled resolution and quality of discrimination over traditional magnetron radars
• Excellent detection at short ranges and improved detail of targets with a minimum range of 6m (18 feet)
• Immediate consciousness - Quantum starts and in seconds is ready to go
• Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
EFFICIENT ENERGY AND LIGHT DESIGN
• Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars
• Secure emissions thanks to the low power Solid State Quantum Transmitter
• Very low power consumption (17 Watts in transmission and 7 Watts in standby)
• Long battery life of the vessel when sailing
• Simple Wi-Fi connection between the Quantum antenna and any Raymarine multifunction display with LightHouse II
• The Quantum antenna's small diameter power cable is easy to pass in tight spaces
• Easy upgrade - Quantum uses the same type of drilling as the previous generation of radars
• Optional Quantum Adapter Cable eliminates the need to pass new radar cables
EXCELLENT SHORT-TERM DETECTION
The CHIRP Impulse Compression technology allows the detection of targets as close as 18 feet (18.4 m), ensuring extra confidence in dense fog and reduced visibility.
EXCELLENT DETAIL AND CLARITY
Detailed, sharp targets and an automatic rejection of sea noise produce radar images with impressive clarity and vividness.
•Input voltage: 12 - 24 Vdc (Min: 10.8 V, Max: 31.2 V)
•Networking: Wi-Fi or Wired Ethernet (RayNet)
•Antenna Type: Radiant panel
•Maximum Range Range: 24 nautical miles
•Impermeability Level: IPX6
•Power and data cable: 10 meters
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now