€ 741,00 (vat incl.)
€ 602,44 (vat not incl.)
Part Number: E70327
Our Ref.: 115196
The i70s multifunction, from Raymarine, gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you.
Maximum Visibility and Maximum Versatility
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1” display the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analog and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
Intuitive LightHouse User Interface
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analog depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the i70s to DST800 and p79s Airmar smart tranducers.
The Raymarine i70s instrument is easily customized to suit your personal boating requirements.
From traditional analog dials to engine information and tank levels, i70s has the capabilities to show it all.
• Rated voltage: 12 V DC
• Voltage Range: 9 to 16 V DC
• Consumption: 1.7 Watts
• Installation: Surface Mount
• LCD brightness: 1,200cd / m2
• Display 4.1 "TFT LCD 16 bit - 320 x 240 pixels
• Color palettes: 4 palettes - 2 days, inverse and red / black
• Operating Temperature: -20 ° to 55 °
• Storage Temperature: -30 ° to 70 °
• Relative Humidity and Waterproof Protection: 93% max. IPX6 | IPX7
• Connections: 1x SeaTalkng® connector
• Certifications: NMEA 2000 certification pending • Europe 2004/108 / EC • Australia and New Zealand C-Tick, compliance level 2
• Languages: 20 languages available
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now