€ 422,00 (vat incl.)
€ 343,09 (vat not incl.)
Part Number: 44010250
Our Ref.: 109733
ChargeMaster 12/25-3 is a 12V | 25A and 3 Outlet Battery Charge from Mastervolt, ideal for any type of batteries.
Make the most of your batteries with the ChargeMaster series, plugging in and charging anywhere in the world. Mastervolt’s ChargeMaster guarantees fast and complete charging of your batteries no matter where you are. Thanks to Mastervolt’s innovative 3-step+ charging process, batteries also perform better and last longer.
All ChargeMasters can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection (with the exception of the ChargeMaster 12/10, ChargeMaster 12/15-2 and ChargeMaster 24/6). What’s more, you have the option for central, local or remote monitoring, configuration and control of your system.
A clearly lit display on the ChargeMaster provides all essential information: charge current, charge voltage, charge phase and battery content measurement and/or battery condition measurement as a percentage of available Ah capacity. The display also provides an indication of MasterBus communication. Three buttons adjacent to the read-out panel allow for easy operating of the entire system.
The ChargeMaster is available in various models to guarantee you the ideal battery charger for any situation and demand.
The Mastervolt ChargeMaster supplies a maximum capacity wherever you are via auto-ranging. Auto-ranging ensures perfect fully automatic operation anywhere in the world, regardless of the available mains voltage (90-265 V AC, 50 or 60 Hz). The 3-step+ charging technology guarantees fast and complete charging, while the cos phi 1-regulation gets the most out of limited generator capacity.
Solid metal-to-metal connectors equipped with strain relief prevent corrosion and overheating.
The ChargeMaster series has three equal charge outputs. Those of the smaller ChargeMaster models are pre-installed with two metres of cable for a plug & play solution, while the heavier models have one full output (for example for your service battery) and two outputs of 10 A, ideal for your starter batteries.
Even if the batteries are not connected, Mastervolt ChargeMaster battery chargers can provide a constant DC output allowing you to turn on lights or keep the fridge cold.
• Nominal output voltage: 12 V
• Total charge current: 25 A
• Number of battery outlets: 3
• Charge current second output: 25 A
• Charge current third output: 25 A
• Battery capacity range: 50-250 Ah
• Nominal input voltage: 120/230 V (90-265 V), 50/60 Hz
• AC connection: 2 mtr AC cable
• Power supply mode: yes
• Display/read-out: LED display: Fastening: 4x screw
• Dimensions (hxwxd): 234 x 132 x 60 mm
• Weight: 1.8 kg
• Approvals: CE, ABYC A-31, SAE J1171/ISO 8846 ignition protected
• Optional : Quick Connect (OEM) version with WAGO 770-113 connector and 25 cm cable, product code 44010252
• Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
• Charge voltage Bulk: 14.4 V
• Charge voltage Absorption: 14.25 V
• Absorption time: 4 hours
• Charge voltage Float (wet batteries): 13.25 V
• Charge voltage Float (gel/AGM batteries): 13.8 V
• Temperature compensation: -30 mV/ °C -17 mV/ °F
• Voltage compensation: automatic
• Power consumption (DC side): < 2 mA
• Full load consumption (230 V AC): 450 W
• Current Control function: no
• Power factor control: ≥ 0.98
• Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 60 °C, derating > 40 °C
• Sound level: < 52 dBA at 1 mtr
• Protection degree: IP23
• Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
• Cooling: vario fan
• MasterBus compatible: yes
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now