Next generation Lithium Ion battery series
- New MLI Ultra Series Mastervolt Lithium Ion batteries: MLI Ultra 24/5500, 12/5500 and 12/2750,
- CZone, NMEA 2000 and MasterBus compatibility allows complete system integration
- Heavy duty and extreme performance
- CE and E-Mark certified
Mastervolt is pleased to announce the arrival of three new Lithium Ion battery models: the MLI Ultra 12/2750, 12/5500 and 24/5500.
Heavy duty, extreme performance
These large capacity batteries deliver exceptional Lithium Ion performance under harsh conditions such as wet environments, extreme vibrations and mechanical shocks. They are fully equipped for punishing repetitive cycles, like running air-conditioning, pumps or electric motors for long periods of time, and can recharge within 60 minutes.
The new MLI batteries have a huge lifespan of 3500 cycles at a depth of discharge (DOD) of 80%, more than three times the life span of traditional lead-acid batteries. All this is made possible by Mastervolt being able to combine the best Lithium-Iron phosphate (LiFePO4) cells with a superior Battery Management System (BMS) inside a sturdy casing.
System simplicity and versatility are one of the key focus points in the design of these three new batteries.
With the new addition of CZone compatibility it’s made easy to be fully integrated in to an electrical system through a choice of the CZone platform that is new for 2020, as well as the MasterBus and NMEA 2000 protocols. All platforms ensure users stay up to date with battery monitoring, the best possible recharging and to maximise the battery lifetime.
Reliability & Safety
Multi generation development over generations learning reflect in the convenience, reliability and safety of the product. As a result the batteries are E-Mark certified and DNV-GL is pending.
The MLI series includes two integrated handles with a recess for the correct and practical installation of the cables. The battery poles are easily accessible and completely protected, so no extra isolation covers are needed.
- Extreme performance, heavy duty Lithium Ion batteries.
- BMS and LiFePO4 chemistry according to highest safety standards.
- Saves up to 70 % in space and weight.
- More than three times the life span of traditional lead-acid batteries.
- Fast charging within 60 minutes.
- High charge / discharge rate up to 2.5 C.
- Integrated battery monitoring (Ah consumed, state of charge and time remaining).
- Series connection up to 10 batteries possible.
- MasterBus communication with any Mastervolt battery charger.
- New bracket available to mount the latching relay directly on the batteries.
- CZone and NMEA 2000 compatible.
- Waterproof electronics compartment.
- Designed according to UN38.3.
- CE, E-Mark and DNV-GL (pending).
NOTE! For additional safety, Mastervolt stipulates the use of a safety relay as a mandatory part of the battery installation. Safety relay 12 volt, product code 7700B-BSS