How do I interface my PC with NMEA 2000?
The NGT-1 is an intelligent NMEA 2000 gateway able to precisely Transfer messages to and from the NMEA 2000 bus. It is compatible with a wide range of Chartplotters, display and configuration applications available for PCs.
The diagnostic NMEA Reader software allows viewing of NMEA 2000 messages with configuration options, enabling some set-up of Actisense products on the NMEA 2000 bus.
- Vital NMEA 2000 diagnostic tool
- USB version is fully isolated to prevent dangerous ground loops
- ISO version has OPTO-isolated input and ISO-Drive™ output for safely interfacing with RS232 or RS422
- Up to 230,400 baud data transfer rate
- Integrated 1.5m drop cable
- Diagnostic receive LEDs
- Allows all major PC Chartplotter applications to interface with the NMEA 2000 bus
- Provides a rule-enforcing firewall between the PC and the NMEA 2000 bus
- Powerful diagnosis of the NMEA 2000 network using the FREE NMEA Reader software provided
- Configure and flash-update Actisense products on the bus