€ 1.612,00 (vat incl.)
€ 1.310,57 (vat not incl.)
Part Number: E70366
Our Ref.: 115682
Raymarine's 9 "AXIOM Multifunction Display includes the new LightHouse 3 OS and delivers ultra-fast performance.
A Powerful New Raymarine Multifunction Navigation System
Axiom is expandable so that its capabilities grow as needed. Supports the full range of Raymarine products, including the Quantum radar antenna, CHIRP probe, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras and Evolution autopilots. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect to Raymarine's latest mobile applications for tablets and smartphones.
Axiom includes surface and bracket mounting kits, installation equipment, power and data cable, and installation instructions.
10Hz 72-Channel GPS / GLONASS Receiver for quick location updates and easy on-screen tracking.
Sturdy, all-glass screen optimized for surface or recessed installation. Stylish buttonless design with power control by swiping a finger.
Support for the best Navionics charts, LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts from the top manufacturers of marine cartography such as NV Digital, Blue Latitude and more.
IMPROVED ALERT - BE SAFE WITH RADAR AND FLIR THERMAL CAMERAS
New radar modes simplify use in conjunction with fast access to sensitive and improved state controls and range display.
LightHouse's Live View MenuTM allows you to view real-time radar settings.
THERMAL CHAMBERS M100 / M200
FLIR's exclusive ClearCruiseTM thermal video analysis technology actively monitors the image and alerts whenever objects appear in the camera's field of view.
Navigate Safely at Night when connected to FLIR M100 and M200 compact thermal cameras.
High Power Probe Module
The Axiom is compatible with the CHIRP CP470 and CP570 probe modules.
Video Monitoring - Turn the Axiom into your video observation center or watch the crew. View 4 cameras simultaneously via IP.
Connect the Axiom to NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices.
The new LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid and easy to use. An organized interface that is easily customized to your browsing style.
The main screen of LightHouse 3 offers simple and bold application icons. Customize your home screen with your favorite applications.
Your Information - Just a Slide Away
Simply slide the side of the display to reveal the Information Sidebar. Sidebar also appears automatically in case a "Go To" command is started.
Drag and drop the info boxes anywhere on your screen. Choose from 4 different size options and up to 14 different types of information.
LightHouse 3 User Profiles save the settings and preferences for your custom home screen.
LightHouse 3's simple user interface will give you complete control in just a few taps.
LightHouse LiveView MenuTM Controls
Easily customize the chart and visualize real-time navigation display change.
New Chart Modes
Organized menus with fast access to Simple, Detailed and Fish letter modes.
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS - A MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY CHARGE OF FUNCTIONALITY
Compatible with the CHIRP Quantum Radar and Raymarine's Digital, HD and Super HD radar families.
USB port for external drives, external card readers and Smartphone charging.
Ready to Connect to Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000 networks. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand the link to HP Radars, Quantum, IP cameras, engine indicators, autopilots, instruments and more.
MicroSD Card Reader for cards (up to 128GB)
Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000-compliant audio systems, such as Rockford Fosgate systems.
• Dimensions: 9 "LCD with Optical Connection
• Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
• Type: Multitouch
• Brightness: 1,200 nits
• Angle of View: 60º / 70º / 70º / 70º (up / down / left / right)
• Dimensions: 244 x 158 x 77mm
• Weight: 2.04 kg
• Mounting: Surface, recessed, bracket
• Tightness: IPX6 / IPX7
• Operating Temperature: -25º C to + 55º C
• Storage temperature: -30 ° C to + 70 ° C
• Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
• Consumption (maximum brightness): to be determined
• Consumption (energy saving mode): to be determined
• GNSS / GPS: GNSS Receiver - GPS / GLONASS 10Hz and 72 channels | External Accessory: Sensor RS150 (E70310)
• External Sonar: Yes - CP100, CP200, CP370, CP470, CP570 via RayNet
• Radar: Yes - Quantum, Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color
• AIS: Yes - NMEA2000
• Autopilot Control: Yes - Autopilot Evolution
• Night Vision Thermal Camera: Yes - only IP input cameras
• Camera / Video: Connecting up to 10 IP cameras
• Weather: GRIB View - Free GRIB Viewer and Limited Subscription Theyr | SiriumXM (North America only) (Weather features will be available in a future upgrade of LightHouse 3 OS)
• Audio Integration: NMEA2000 / Bluetooth * / SiriusXM Audio * (* available in future LightHouse 3 OS upgrades)
• Digital Switching: Yes - EmpirBus
• Remote Control: RMK-10 * (A80438) and RCU-3 * (E62351) (* available in future LightHouse 3 OS upgrades)
• Ethernet: 1 x 10/100 Mbits / RayNet Network
• NMEA0183: Requires adapter suitable for NMEA2000 network
• NMEA2000: 1x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
• SeaTalkNG: DeviceNEt A06045 - 400mm adapter cable required
• USB: 1x USB microAB - 1.0A charge, external storage device or RCR-SD / USB accessory (A80440)
• Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
• BlueTooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Power + Power Class 1.5 (available in future LightHouse 3 OS upgrades)
• Cartography: Compatible with LightHouse, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials * & C-MAP 4D MAX + *
(* Compatibility with C-MAP charts will be available through future upgrades of LightHouse 3 OS)
• Currents and Tides: Requires Navionics or C-MAP *
• Navigation Points / Routes / Routes: 10,000 navigation points / 200 groups of navigation points / 150 routes with a maximum of 250 navigation points / 16 routes with a maximum of 10,000 route points
• Internal: 4GB
• External: 1x microSD card slot - microSDHC maximum 32GB NTFS or FAT32 / microSDXC format with maximum of 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (exFAT microSD source format must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
• Languages: 14
• Standards: NMEA 2000 Certification - Europe 1999/5 / EC | Australia and New Zealand - C-Tick, Compliance Level 2 | FCC 47CFR part 15 | Industry Canada RSS210
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now