€ 1.675,00 (vat incl.)
€ 1.361,79 (vat not incl.)
Part Number: E70365-03
Our Ref.: 115680
Raymarine's 7 "AXIOM 7 RV Multifunction Display includes the revolutionary RealVision 3D probe and the new LightHouse 3 OS. This version comes with the RV-100 transducer.
A Powerful New Raymarine Multifunction Navigation System
Axiom is expandable so that its capabilities grow as needed. Supports the full range of Raymarine products, including the Quantum radar antenna, CHIRP sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras and Evolution autopilots.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect to Raymarine's latest mobile applications for tablets and smartphones.
The Axiom includes surface and bracket mounting kits, installation equipment, power and data cable, and installation instructions.
10Hz 72-Channel GPS / GLONASS Receiver for quick location updates and easy on-screen tracking.
Sturdy, All-Glass Screen optimized for surface or recessed installation. Stylish buttonless design with power control by swiping a finger.
Support for the best charts from Navionics, LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts from the top manufacturers of marine cartography such as NV Digital, Blue Latitude and more.
NEW REALVISION 3D SONAR - SIMPLY SUPERIOR SONAR
Gyro-Stabilized Sonar Technology
The gyro-stabilization compensates for vessel movement, featuring realistic 3D sonar images.
RealVision 3D transducers combine CHIRP DownVision, CHIRP SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP and RealVision 3D into a single transducer.
Easy Fish Identification
Easily identify structures and detect fish with realistic RealVision 3D sonar clarity.
Long Spectrum CHIRP sonar
Transmits over 60 different frequencies to get the most realistic sonar images and simply the best fish detection!
Powerful 4-Channel Sonar
Supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, CHIRP High Frequency with 600 Watt (50 / 200kHz) sonar.
IMPROVED ALERT - STAY SAFE WITH RADAR AND FLIR THERMAL CAMERAS
New radar modes simplify use in conjunction with fast access to sensitive and improved state controls and range display.
LightHouse's Live View MenuTM allows you to view real-time radar settings.
M100 / M200 THERMAL CAMERAS
FLIR's unique ClearCruiseTM thermal video analysis technology actively monitors the image and alerts whenever objects appear in the camera's field of view.
Navigate Safely at Night when connected to the FLIR M100 and M200 compact thermal cameras.
High Power Sonar Module
The Axiom is compatible with the CHIRP CP470 and CP570 sonar modules.
Video Monitoring - Turn the Axiom into your video observation center or watch the crew. View 4 cameras simultaneously via IP.
Connect the Axiom to NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices.
The New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid and easy to use. An organized interface that is easily customized to your browsing style.
The main screen of LightHouse 3 offers simple and bold application icons. Customize your home screen with your favorite applications.
Your Information - Just a Slide Away
Simply slide the side of the display to reveal the Information Sidebar. The Sidebar also appears automatically in case a "Go To" command is started.
Drag and drop the info boxes anywhere on your screen. Choose from 4 different size options and up to 14 different types of information.
LightHouse 3 User Profiles save the settings and preferences for your custom home screen.
LightHouse 3's simple user interface will give you complete control in just a few taps.
New Chart Modes
Organized menus with quick access to Simple, Detailed and Fish chart modes.
LightHouse LiveView MenuTM Controls
Easily customize the chart and visualize real-time navigation display change.
GENERAL FEATURES - A MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY FULL OF FUNCTIONALITY
Compatible with the CHIRP Quantum Radar and Raymarine's Digital, HD and Super HD radar families.
USB Port for external drives, external card readers and Smartphone charging.
Ready to Connect to Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000 networks. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand the link to HP Radars, Quantum, IP cameras, engine indicators, autopilots, instruments and more.
MicroSD Card Reader for cards (up to 128GB).
Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible audio systems, such as Rockford Fosgate systems.
• Dimensions: 7 "LCD with Optical Connection
• Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
• Type: Multitouch
• Brightness: 1,200 nits
• Angle of View: 60º / 70º / 70º / 70º (up / down / left / right)
• Dimensions: 210 x 142 x 77mm
• Weight: 1.52 kg
• Mounting: Surface, recessed, bracket
• Tightness: IPX6 / IPX7
• Operating Temperature: -25º C to + 55º C
• Storage temperature: -30 ° C to + 70 ° C
• Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
• Consumption (maximum brightness): to be determined
• Consumption (energy saving mode): to be determined
• GNSS / GPS: GNSS Receiver - GPS / GLONASS 10Hz and 72 channels | External Accessory: Sensor RS150 (E70310)
• Type of Sonar: Model RV - RealVisionTM 3D integrated + 600W
• Sonar connection: 25 pin RealVisionTM 3D connector | See Adapters and Y-Cables for connecting CPM from Raymarine, Airmar's new RealVision 3D and / or 600W | External Sonar - RayNet
• Depth of Sonar: CHIRP Sonar - 274m | DownVisionTM - 183m | SideVisionTM - 91m | RealVisionTM 3D - 91m
• External Sonar: Yes - CP100, CP200, CP370, CP470, CP570 via RayNet
• Radar: Yes - Quantum, Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color
• AIS: Yes - NMEA2000
• Autopilot Control: Yes - Autopilot Evolution
• Night Vision Thermal Camera: Yes - only IP input cameras
• Camera / Video: Connecting up to 10 IP cameras
• Weather: GRIB View - Free GRIB Viewer and Limited Subscription Theyr | SiriumXM (North America only) (Weather features will be available in a future update of LightHouse 3 OS)
• Audio Integration: NMEA2000 / Bluetooth * / SiriusXM Audio * (* available in future LightHouse 3 OS upgrades)
• Digital Switching: Yes - EmpirBus
• Remote Control: RMK-10 * (A80438) and RCU-3 * (E62351) (* available in future LightHouse 3 OS upgrades)
• Ethernet: 1 x 10/100 Mbits / RayNet Network
• NMEA0183: Requires proper adapter for NMEA2000 network
• NMEA2000: 1x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
• SeaTalkNG: Requires DeviceNEt adapter cable A06045 - 400mm
• USB: 1x USB microAB - 1.0A charge, external storage device or RCR-SD / USB accessory (A80440)
• Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
• BlueTooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Power + Power Class 1.5 (available in future LightHouse 3 OS upgrades)
• Cartography: LightHouse, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials * & C-MAP 4D MAX + *
• Currents and Tides: Requires Navionics or C-MAP *
• Navigation Points / Routes / Routes: 10,000 navigation points / 200 groups of navigation points / 150 routes with a maximum of 250 navigation points / 16 routes with a maximum of 10,000 route points
(* Compatibility with C-MAP charts will be available through future LightHouse 3 OS upgrades)
• Internal: 4GB
• External: 1x microSD card slot - microSDHC maximum 32GB NTFS or FAT32 / microSDXC format with up to 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (exFAT microSD source format must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
• Languages: 14
• Standards: NMEA 2000 Certification - Europe 1999/5 / EC | Australia and New Zealand - C-Tick, Compliance Level 2 | FCC 47CFR part 15 | Industry Canada RSS210
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now