€ 873,00 (vat incl.)
€ 709,76 (vat not incl.)
Part Number: 23-001-001A
Our Ref.: 116397
SmartFind G8 AIS Manual EPIRB from McMurdo is the world’s first EPIRBs to include 406MHz, 121.5MHz, AIS and GNSS to accelerate search and rescue.
MEOSAR Compatible® for enhanced detection and location performance, the G8 range includes an industry first; a four-frequency EPIRB, combining the global alerting of 406 MHz with the localised locating and tracking power of AIS.
The world’s most powerful EPIRBs, driving accelerated rescue times via:
• Faster alert detection on the 406 MHz frequency through our MEOSAR compatibility
• The world’s first QUADROTECH® EPIRB, with four search and rescue frequencies, the SmartFind G8 AIS supports the Alert, Locate, Tracking and Recovery elements of search and rescue
• Greater location accuracy by receiving GNSS coordinates from a wider range of satellite constellations
• World’s first convergence of 406 and AIS, combining the global alerting of 406 MHz with the localised locating and tracking power of AIS
• The only EPIRB manufacturer that also builds and supports the Cospas-Sarsat ecosystems infrastructure, making the benefits of MEOSAR a reality
McMurdo SmartFind EPIRBs include innovation as standard with ruggedized base, easy service battery, MEOSAR compatibility and compliance with the new United States Coast Guard emergency hands free transport mandate. The additional false activation protection and multiple self-tests also offer total user confidence. Coupled with an unparalleled marine heritage, commitment to quality and a history of innovation, customers know they can trust McMurdo when their lives are at risk.
406 MHz transmitter:
121.5 MHz transmitter:
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now